Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Morning wishes by umto...


~"Good morning baby.."~

The sound of these word makes me coiled more inside the cozy lil' red socks. It's 7 o'clock in the morning la umto..i just had 30 minutes of sleep! Whole nite making show without u watchin' me..(umto kan tdo! hehh)
Umto always try to wake me up, of course with fondness...tend to make me more soundly asleep. Please umto, dun get me out of it!

This is a picture where she had her 1st attempt to let me sleep without trapping inside my own cage. It's an agreeable warmth of her, gently hug me! She had nice body odor...hehe...my olfactory receptors sensationally stimulating..makes me say "ohh, i know her..tis is my umto!"=) .. I had this after she performed her Subuh tis morning. I'm sure she'll let me sleep with her like tis more onwards..yayyy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:

  1. ude....atul rs pyntto pengsan la ngn bau aroma ude.....hehe ;D

    ReplyDelete