Monday, June 15, 2009

Umto's biggest shock!

Ha ha ha....
Umto shud get a picture of me inside my old sleeping pouch, comfortably!

U know wut guys..she looks like a mad girl with her curly-masai hair tis morning, trying to find me coz i've sneaked out from muh cage lost from her sight..kik kikkk

The journey began after 3.40am when she woke up and filled some oats for me. As usual, she likes to put her hand inside & caress me during d meal. All of a sudden, she falls asleep! I still remember how she pulls her arm out from d cage, continued with cuddling her big-red-love pillow, without noticing d cage is widely open! Ohh she was so sleepy i guess...

As a nocturnal marsupial, surely i will agree to go out & have fun!!

Heheee....whut i did was, i treasure all over her bed, leaving some poop around (hehehhhh), get inside her blanket and out. I even get on her, but umto still soundly asleep.

So i keep my feet towards d head of d bed, passing thru her pillows. With a wider field of vision and smells, there was a very familiar things belongs to me. It was my old sleeping pouch (umto's small goodies bag, dpt kat tol ms hari raya) alongside with a plastic of oats & kuaci, folded towel & also muh shampoo! All kept nicely in one big paperbag!

From d head of d bed, i just jump down inside d paperbag. Feels like to glide more but d bag do resemblance a huge wall, fencing around me, so i get trapped!

Since it's a safe place with familiar pouch & food (eventho i'm afraid of being away from umto) still, i feel lucky. Positively, i get myself cozy inside d smelly bag and groomed muhself....

It's still my show time, indeed. I dun really like spending my time only on grooming! Let's explore!! So, i sneaked out from d pouch n looked upwards. I saw umto's telekung hanging on d bed's panel. I'm planning to jump out from d paperbag and grab her telekung. I try my best to jump, but i cudn't. My forefeet hardly grab the walls (paperbag). It was very slippery.

Feeling hopeless, i continue grooming muhself...underbelly, my back, inside my ears, my gliders, & my private part..he he.....

As d time passes by...i heard umto's cry. She called my name many times. She's awake as the bed sounds wrecking! I can't see her, but i can feel her desperately looking for me. She peeped into her blanket, hoping to find me inside, but she failed. She pulled it away, grasping her pillows down to d floor. Still, she can't find me. I can feel her heart beats harder.

Then, she kneeled down, pulling out suitcase & boxes under her bed. I heard it loud, she makes me feel afraid, so i scream..krototototokkkkk!

From d sound i made, she found me! She held d paperbag towards the center of the room and reach for me. What a relieved on her face. She calmed me down until i stop screaming. She apologize on what had happen, and she also congrats me for comfortably find my own territory, the old pouch! She cuddled me, caressed me with love. Then, she put me back inside muh cage. I was really thirsty and hungry. I had my drinks and oats while she just smile, shook her head watching me..he he..notty me!

So tis morning, umto performed her Subuh at 7.10am! I'm so sorry umto... but still, it wasn't my fault ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment