Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Almost a week umto left me hukhukk

Tis is a story of lonely me.
Umto handed me to Pakcik Mail & Kak Nani on 30th July 2009's late evening. I've heard about her going to Bukittinggi, Padang few months before, hoping that she'll bring me there too huhu...

But.....

Accompanied by Maksu Yaya, umto brought me to Uptown Kota Damansara to meet my former trainer, Pakcik Mail & Kak Nani. She placed me inside my socks, brought me along with travelling cage, food and towel. Feels like i'm back to nursery again!

I still remember the way she hold me that night. I know, she got no choice. She kissed me, caressed me and keep saying that she loves me. "Be good boy, k baby? Take care taww. Umto gi kejap je. Pyntto kene tinggal sini. Pakcik & kakak tu baik. Dun worry, k? Umto blk cepat amek baby. I promise. Love u so much!!", she added with tears.

She leaves me with my former trainer. For the first 2 days, i lost my appetite. Really miss umto! Can't adapt with the new place, people and the surroundings. I'm afraid actually. Warned them whenever they want to touch me. Miss umto loads! I want umto to caress me. I just want her!

I know, umto will surely misses me. On 5th July '09, her flight from Padang is at 10.30am and she'll be home, later at 12 noon! She must get me. Enough for 5 days here!

But what happen is that, on the 5th, Kak Nani had seminars in Bangi. I heard her conversation with umto through phones, saying that she can't meet umto. She'll be free only on 6th, after 10pm.

Talking to myself..."Ohh i have to be patient. 1 more day to go huhh!".

So, on the 6th, umto & ppto met Pakcik Mail & Kak Nani at McD Uptown Kota Damansara. That was 11pm. I'm stressed of waiting! Hehhh

When I saw umto, i'm just showing a sign of being tortured! "Pyntto sayang...umto misses u! How r u? It's me baby...dun worry. Umto ni. Nape kurus ni sayang??", umto cries. I let her to free me out from the cage. She hold my pouch bag. I get into it and umto start caressing me with tears.

Dun worry umto, i still remember u muh dearest, beloved umto! Yes, i lost my weight. I know.

Together with Ppto, Pakcik & Kak Nani, we sat at the corner of that McD. They started to talk about me and pet matters, while umto keep kissing me, caressing me. Just only then, i feel so hungry..hehe. Smells something nice to eat. Realizing that i'm hungry, searching for something nice placed on the table, ppto gave me a piece of french fries. I grabbed it and licked it. I love the salt! He he..thanks pa!

It was a great relieves back to my normal routine with umto.

I love u umto...hug u..kiss u. Always love u.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment: