Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Umto bought me a cozy lil' hammock & a bungalow too!

Yesterday, 28th October '09, umto left me home alone sleeping inside muh socks...i was so tired of waiting for her, then i just let muhself sleep all day long...until she reached home at 10! (i can hear her car engine whining noisily...hohohh)

Clinging with the keys, she pushed-open and as the door creaked she greeted me as usual.."Assalamualaikum pyntto cayang...pyntto tdo lagi???" she asked me. "Ude dah balik...ade beli umah tuk pyntto. Cepat bangun!" she urged me..haha i knew she must bought something really nice for me! (i can hear the sounds of plastic bags!!!)

She strode to her wardrobe, undress herself and quickly rush to me..then she brought me out from the cage..and laid me down on her bed (i'm still inside the socks..hehe..p/s: pretending not to be excited haha)

She put something inside muh cage..and i really want to see it!

When she held me out..she started to kiss me..."Miss u cayang!" huhu...she put me down on the cage floor and as usual, i did my streching showing her how tired am i sleeping tightly inside the socks!

While doing my taichi (*wink wink..hehe) i can smell something new and i saw a beautiful bungalow titled 'home' and there are also two hammocks hanging up..it's in blue color with a stars pattern on it.. woooo i like!!! gheeeeeeeee =))

My first trial was on the bungalow..hehe...i walked into it and starts grooming! It's private ok? Ahahahahaaa

Then i climbed into the hammock....it's a dark place! I like it umto! This is a place where i can sleep on my back, resting my head on..........

Thank u umto....love u as i always do!~weeeeeeeeeeeeee~


Grooming sambil terlentang...haha



I prefer to be inside the bungalow! Huhuu


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. waa ur bungalow looks cozy n comfortable haa,by the way u are so cute Pyntto

    ReplyDelete